SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at https://www.greatplacetowork.in/get-certified/certified-organizations/#mid-size
Job Title:Automation Engineer
Job Location: HYDERABAD
- Design, develop and maintain functional, integration, regression and end-to-end automated test help the team improve testing process, test coverage and test quality.
- Partner with Software Development colleagues to enable their contribution to automation.
- Participate as a Scrum team member and be an advocate for quality best practices Experience and Skills.
- Experience designing, automating & executing tests based on high level requirements and descriptions
- Ability to analyze and code complex test automation modules utilizing test automation frameworks in CD/CI environment, define data structures, and specify test and automation tools.
- Demonstrated ability in using Data Structures to handle large amounts of data.
Required Candidate profile
- CI/CD implementation using Jenkins.
- Problem Solving - Ability to solve/develop complex automated tests for hybrid web application
- Hands-on experience in Agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills with experience working with US based clients
- Good experience in jQuery, html5, Core Java, selenium
- Excellent understanding in SDLC and STLC
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Experience in IDE : Preferably Eclipse
- Experience with Version Control : GIT
- Knowledge of Frameworks : Keyword Driven, Data Driven and Hybrid.
Experience: 3-5 Years
Qualification: BTech/BS/BE/MTech/MS/ME from a reputed engineering institute
Contact Email: India.email@example.com