SenecaGlobal offers end-to-end software services and solutions to organizations seeking a trusted and strategic global outsourcing partner.
We help our clients realize significant cost savings through a broad range of technology solution areas including product development and maintenance, application development and maintenance, software testing, IT infrastructure support, Cloud Computing-AWS, DevOps, iSeries - AS/400 solutions, Mobile Enterprise in Android and iOS.
Our services provide improved productivity, decreased cost, and increased value over time. The services and solutions we deliver through our unique global delivery model provide our clients with the competitive edge they need to succeed. This accomplished team of business leaders possesses over 100 years of collective experience in global Information Technology Enterprise Solutions. This same team of leaders successfully built a $480 million IT services firm that catered to middle-market companies and independent software vendors worldwide.
SenecaGlobal is a Great Place To Work Certified Organization among top 50 Great Mid-Size Workplaces. More details at http://www.greatplacetowork.in/component/content/article/8-general/974-certified-organizations
Job Title: Senior Developer AS400
Job Location: Hyderabad
Prepares detailed technical specifications from which complex programs will be written or configured
- Writes high quality code according to specifications.
- Performs code reviews.
- Follows all required company policies and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle.
- Assists others in defining application system scope and objectives through research and fact finding.
- Maintains strong vendor relationships to resolve problems and coordinate the delivery of IT products and services.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Build a deep technical understanding of how the business operates – departmental structure, functions, processes, procedures and current application functionality
- Work in partnership with key business users, identify potential ways of improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of current business operations
- Development of specified solutions in accordance with approved specifications
- Adhere to established standards and procedures (SDLC), including configuration management, coding, testing and documentation standards
- Ongoing maintenance of systems technical documentation.
- Preparation of user documentation.
- Deployment planning, testing and execution
- Ensure that business change requirements of project implementation are highlighted to all stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- Well versed in IBM i – RPG, CL, SQL, DB2/400, SQLRPGILE
- Working experience with any third party tools ( Exposure in Arcad IBM i modernization tools is a Plus)
- Experience in developing and maintaining customer IBM i software applications (Preferable Banking applications)
- Experience with multiple programing languages and systems
- Experience with RPG, CL Programming, PDM, SDA, DBU, Query/400
- Experience with ILE Advanced concepts (Procedures, Service programs, Functions, Free RPG coding syntax
- Experience with complex SQL concepts and programming
- Experience with FTP concepts and automation
- Very good in design and development and able to prepare requirement specifications and test results.
- Very good in code reviewing and peer testing.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing is required.
- Experience in ERP Package or Finance module is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
Experience: 3-7 Year
Qualification: BTech/BS/BE/MTech/MS/ME from engineering institutes
Contact Email: email@example.com
Location: SENECAGLOBAL IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
WESTERN PEARL, 7TH FLOOR
SURVEY NUMBER 13, KONDAPUR
HYDERABAD – 500084