Leads the marketing strategy and tactics for the firm. This includes public relations, demand generation, and all digital and traditional media.
- More than 30 years of business experience with a deep background in the marketing and selling of information technology services and software.
- Was Director of Business Development at Duo Consulting, a website development agency specializing in innovative designs, where he led the firm’s marketing and sales efforts.
- Was Executive Vice President at Whittman-Hart, responsible for running the Chicago office and serving on the firm's executive committee. He played a key role in the company's impressive growth to over 5,000 professionals and successful IPO.
- Served as life coach for the Northern Suburban (Illinois) Special Education District, a special education organization that provides programs, services, coaching and consultation to students with disabilities through member school districts.
- Continuous participation in the 4th Presbyterian Church inner city tutoring program. Helping young students and adults fare well in school and society.
Bachelor of Science
Evanston, Illinois USA
University of Chicago's Booth School of Business
Chicago, Illinois USA