Senior Vice President, Operations
Manages internal service operations in Hyderabad, India, which includes human resources, training, administration, internal IT services, quality, and information security.
Has managed teams to deploy large-scale IT development.
- More than 30 years of leadership and management experience in the IT sector, successfully leading organizational growth using a customer-centric model.
- Directed deployment of client focused, scalable, and secure process infrastructure compliant with international standards such as SEI CMMI, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, etc.
- Managed process led innovation in software engineering, delivery management, and training and development.
- Proficient in global delivery of software products and services through collaborative engineering and delivery management.
- Served as Vice President and Head of Quality at Satyam Computer Services Ltd., in India, responsible for quality systems, process management, and information security.
- Served as Director of Quality and Training at Alliance Global Services.
Professional and Community Involvement
Serves as a member of the Governing Council of the CR Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Sciences (AIMSCS), at the University of Hyderabad.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
National Institute of Technology Durgapur, India
Master's degree in Industrial Management
Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai, India